Why Charlwood IFA

With so many financial organisations claiming to offer the same Wealth Management services and financial advice, who should you choose to look after your affairs – and why? We believe it’s our knowledge, expertise and experience in managing investments and pensions that sets us apart.

Less than 2% of IFA’s are eligible to act as Discretionary Investment Managers'. It’s this level of expertise that differentiates us from the other 98%.

Our investment managers have extensive experience having acted for big institutions such as Kleinwort Benson, New Star, Hill Samuel and actively managed funds exceeding £1 billion. 

As Discretionary Investment Managers you will be entrusting your affairs to an organisation of investment and wealth specialists.

We have provided financial advice to clients throughout Dorset and Hampshire for over 30 years, building long, lasting relationships and helping to add significant value to our clients financial arrangements.

Our main office is in Westbourne, Poole which serves the surrounding areas such as Poole, Bournemouth, Ferndown, Wimborne, West Moors, Broadstone, Langton Matravers and Wareham. For those living further afield we have office facilities in New Milton and Lymington providing a more accessible location to those clients living in Highcliffe, New Milton, Hordle, Sway, Burley, Christchurch, Ringwood and Lymington.

If you’re seeking independent financial advice for the first time or simply wanting a second opinion from one of our pension and investment advisers, we would be delighted to assist. Click here to request a callback from one of our financial advisers.

What others say...
  • We have been dealing with Charlwood IFA for almost 12 years.
    They are extremely helpful and we have been delighted with their investment performance and the level of service provided.
  • I’ve known Charlwood IFA for almost fifteen years now. They’re a rare breed of people who work with integrity and professionalism in all they do and I’ve always felt safe and well informed dealing with them.
  • Many thanks to Charlwood IFA they have assisted three generations of my family and recently helped ease my husband into semi retirement. Excellent service would recommend to all my friends.
  • I have known Martyn for a decade both as a client and as my IFA. In that time I have been extremely satisfied with his service and commitment. My two daughters have now entrusted their wealth management to Charlwood IFA.
  • Aside from great investment performance, knowledge and expertise, Charlwood IFA are accessible, respond rapidly to queries and provide excellent customer service.
Request a call back

    Becoming a client - Information Pack

    Request a Postal Copy

    Why Charlwood IFA

    With so many financial organisations claiming to offer the same Wealth Management services and financial advice, who should you choose to look after your affairs – and why? We believe it’s our knowledge, expertise and experience in managing investments and pensions that sets us apart.

    Less than 2% of IFA’s are eligible to act as Discretionary Investment Managers’. It’s this level of expertise that differentiates us from the other 98%.

    Our investment managers have extensive experience having acted for big institutions such as Kleinwort Benson, New Star, Hill Samuel and actively managed funds exceeding £1 billion. 

    As Discretionary Investment Managers you will be entrusting your affairs to an organisation of investment and wealth specialists.

    We have provided financial advice to clients throughout Dorset and Hampshire for over 30 years, building long, lasting relationships and helping to add significant value to our clients financial arrangements.

    Our main office is in Westbourne, Poole which serves the surrounding areas such as Poole, Bournemouth, Ferndown, Wimborne, West Moors, Broadstone, Langton Matravers and Wareham. For those living further afield we have office facilities in New Milton and Lymington providing a more accessible location to those clients living in Highcliffe, New Milton, Hordle, Sway, Burley, Christchurch, Ringwood and Lymington.

    If you’re seeking independent financial advice for the first time or simply wanting a second opinion from one of our pension and investment advisers, we would be delighted to assist.

    Request a call back

      Becoming a client - Information Pack

      Request a Postal Copy

      What others say...
      • We have been dealing with Charlwood IFA for almost 12 years.
        They are extremely helpful and we have been delighted with their investment performance and the level of service provided.
      • I’ve known Charlwood IFA for almost fifteen years now. They’re a rare breed of people who work with integrity and professionalism in all they do and I’ve always felt safe and well informed dealing with them.
      • Many thanks to Charlwood IFA they have assisted three generations of my family and recently helped ease my husband into semi retirement. Excellent service would recommend to all my friends.
      • I have known Martyn for a decade both as a client and as my IFA. In that time I have been extremely satisfied with his service and commitment. My two daughters have now entrusted their wealth management to Charlwood IFA.
      • Aside from great investment performance, knowledge and expertise, Charlwood IFA are accessible, respond rapidly to queries and provide excellent customer service.
      Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
      The value of investments and any income from them can fall as well as rise. Capital values are at risk and not guaranteed.